Submit your contemporary Harlequin Romance submission between NOW and February 14th. Get a response, including editorial feedback, by February 21st!
- We’re looking for a cover letter that introduces you and your book and includes any previous publishing credits, first chapter and complete synopsis only – no need to have the full manuscript written!
- If we love the voice, we’ll invite you to submit further chapters and work with you on developing your story to its full potential. Please note that requests for additional chapters are not a guarantee of publication.
- For details on how to submit and for full Ts and Cs please go to https://harlequin.submittable.com/submit/104838/harlequin-romance-blitz
- Only one entry per person.
- All entries will receive editorial feedback by Wednesday 21st February 2018.
This isn’t a contest but a chance to showcase your work to our editors and get some helpful feedback in an accelerated time frame, and maybe even become the newest Harlequin Romance author!
Before you submit, here are a few tips on what makes the perfect Harlequin Romance:
- The heroine is key in this series! She needs to be relatable and her story should make the reader wish they were in her shoes!
- The hero is gorgeous, successful and a strong man who is worthy of the heroine.
- Settings are glamourous, aspirational international locations that whisk the reader away.
- Captivating internal emotional conflicts are at the heart of every romance.
- These stories are high on emotional and sensual tension but the bedroom door stays firmly shut.
- We’re not currently looking for any cowboy/western themed stories.
Just because these romances are sweet, it doesn’t mean they can’t be edge-of-the-seat exciting! This is the home of feel-good, entertaining and fresh paced romance.
If you’ve ever dreamed about being published, send us your submission. We want to read your story!